Our team is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on our local community and the real estate market as a whole. We understand that these are challenging times for many and are focused on helping our clients and friends however we can.
As of right now, we are still available for business and our office hours will remain the same.
To aid in the effort of preventing community spread of COVID-19, we have implemented new policies for working with buyers, renters, and sellers.
For our buyers, we are:
- Offering virtual showings and web-based meetings
- Wiping down all high-touch areas before showings
- Turning on all lights and opening doors before showings to ensure that you do not have to touch surfaces
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer before, during, and after showings
For our sellers, we are:
- Offering virtual showings to prospective buyers
- Hosting virtual open houses
- Increasing our online marketing presence to attract buyers
- Expanding our virtual tour options
If you have absolutely any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. As always, we thank you so much for trusting us to help with your real estate transaction —your health and safety are always our top priorities.
Wishing you health and happiness,